在邮局2k9中文字网
2k9中文字网
A:Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?
下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?2k9中文字网
B:Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.
是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。2k9中文字网
A:O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要四 美元二零 分。2k9中文字网
B:Here is five dollars.
给您五 美元。2k9中文字网
2k9中文字网
A:Here is your change. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。2k9中文字网
2k9中文字网
B:I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。2k9中文字网
marked的解释2k9中文字网
A:Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.
让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。2k9中文字网
B:Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?2k9中文字网
A:Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.
把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。2k9中文字网
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。2k9中文字网
A:You’re welcome.
很愿意为您服务。2k9中文字网