生活对话s7w中文字网
s7w中文字网
A:Rose and Herb look cute together.
柔丝和赫伯在一起蛮顺眼的。s7w中文字网
s7w中文字网
B:Have you ever thought...
你有没有想过……s7w中文字网
A:...that they're a match made in heaven?
……他们是天造地设的一对?s7w中文字网
B:Yes, my thoughts exactly!
一点没错,我就是这样觉得!s7w中文字网
A:If we work together, they'll be a couple in no time!
假如我们同心协力,他们马上就会在一起了!s7w中文字网
生活对话s7w中文字网
A:Yelling to Rose) Rose, Don and I are going to buy some drinks.
(对柔丝大嚷)柔丝,我和唐要去买些饮料。s7w中文字网
B:(Quietly to Sue) Rose and Herb are from the Dark Ages!
(对苏咬耳朵)柔丝和赫伯简直是黑暗时期的人!s7w中文字网
A:I've never seen two people who are so nervous when together.
我从来没见过两个人在一起这么紧张的。s7w中文字网
B:This is going to be a major disaster.
这次下场会极惨。s7w中文字网
A:You're right. They won't say a word to each other...
没错。他们接下来大概无言以对……s7w中文字网
B:...the whole evening.
……一整个晚上。s7w中文字网
A:They won't get together, ever.
他们俩永远不会在一起的。s7w中文字网
生活对话s7w中文字网
A:Hi, Don. Herb and Rose are hopeless!
嗨,唐。赫伯和柔丝的事我看是没指望了!s7w中文字网
B:Any ideas? Herb's already moved to Hsinchu.
你有什么点子吗?赫伯已经搬去新竹了。s7w中文字网
A:I heard there's a romantic outdoor symphony concert in two weeks.
我听说两周后有一个浪漫的户外交响乐演奏会。s7w中文字网
B:What? Get Herb to ask Rose for a date? Never in a million years.
什么?要叫赫伯约柔丝出来?再等一百万年吧。s7w中文字网
A:No, no. I'll ask Rose.
不是。我会去约柔丝。s7w中文字网
B:Oh, I see. And I'll ask Herb.
喔,我懂了。而我去找赫伯。s7w中文字网
A:Precisely! And the four of us will accidentally meet each other at the concert.
完全正确!而我们四个会在演奏会上“不期而遇” 。s7w中文字网