邀请M2T中文字网
production的反义词M2T中文字网
A:Would you like to come to our factory for a visit?
您愿意到我们厂来参观吗?M2T中文字网
B:Oh, yes. Thank you. I’d be glad to.
哦,谢谢。我很愿意。M2T中文字网
A:You can look around our new workshops and the automatic machines.
您可以参观我们的新车间和自动化机械。M2T中文字网
production的翻译M2T中文字网
B:I’m sure the output of your production will increase a lot.
我确信你们的生产产量将会大大增加。M2T中文字网
A:Yes. Our factory director wants to meet you and talk over somethings about the business.
是的。我们厂长要见您,并和您商议一些业务上的事情。M2T中文字网
Production Problems-(产品问题)M2T中文字网
A:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.
我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。M2T中文字网
M2T中文字网
B:How much of a problem?
问题有多严重?M2T中文字网
production的反义词M2T中文字网
A:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.
看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之八。M2T中文字网
production的反义词M2T中文字网
B:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?
我看看……看这状况,假如我算得没错,我们大约比预算多出了三千美金。M2T中文字网
A:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.
是的。大约要多花三千元来完成第一批订单。M2T中文字网
B:I see...
我明白了……M2T中文字网
A:But if sales go as well as they should, that's still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.
不过假如销售状况有应有的表现,那就仍在我们的获利范围之内。第一批定单的营收将会很容易就抵过第二批定单的成本。M2T中文字网
production的反义词M2T中文字网
B:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.
换句话说,你只需要增加第一批定单的预算。M2T中文字网
A:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.
完全正确。之后,产品本身就可以获利,不需要再增加预算。M2T中文字网
B:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.
好的,你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。M2T中文字网
productionM2T中文字网
A:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.
是的,我知道。只是我觉得如果我能先取得你的支持可能会比较容易得到批准。M2T中文字网
B:Well, you've got my support on this. I'll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.
嗯,你已经得到我的支持了。我会看看有什么方法可以让高层主管同意。M2T中文字网